The Survivorship Clinic at SCCA offers treatment, education, and support in the years after cancer treatment is completed.
Their Survivor website offers interesting and useful articles on a variety of topics; some of latest posted on their website
deal with the following topics:
- Long-term and Late Effects of Cancer Treatment
- Vitamin D: Current News About an Old Vitamin for Cancer Survivors
- Survivorship and your Primary Care Provider
- Bone Health: Steps to a healthy skeleton
- Cancer Prevention
- Coping with Sexual Changes After Cancer
- Insurance Issues
- How important is exercise for cancer survivors?
- Employee Rights of Cancer Survivors
Incidentally, I mention the research carried out at this centre in other posts on this website – it is one of world’s foremost research centres, and has produced a lot of helpful information for patients.